At NOVOS, we are always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our staff. We’re looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various roles in our company.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will oversee our full-cycle recruiting. You will be sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews and selection procedures. You will also be developing long-term recruiting strategies and nurturing trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for NOVOS's current and future hiring needs.
In this role you will:
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
- Full-cycle recruitment, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates;
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience;
- Promote our employer brand online and offline.